Friday, May 7, 2010

Aldi and Windy

Well, I've got two new additions to my farm. Aldi and Windy. I'm not much of a cat person, but circumstances today changed the lives of two little felines.

I went to Aldi's after work today to pick up a few items and as I was leaving the store manager asked me if I would like some kittens that someone dumped at the store... taken off guard I said huh? I guess I looked like a farm person since I had on my horse jacket, earrings and horse print purse or I just looked like a soft touch sucker.

So I took two, another customer took one, the checkout guy and the manager took one. Poor little things were sooo hungry. I can't tell the sex of them, but one is a grey tabby and the other is black. I'm guessing they are around 5-6 weeks old. I'll take pics tomorrow after they settle in. I have them in a dog crate so they'll stay safe. I made them a kitty den with old towels and shirts and made them a little litter box. Home sweet home for a few days until they get settled in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,

    Lucky kitties! :)

    I just finished a new post about lambs. Looks like it's a ram year after all.

    ReplyDelete