Monday, April 26, 2010

Harlow Update

Harlow is coming along nicely with her ground driving exercises. Tonight I put the saddle on her for the first time in over a year. She moved right out, a little too fast at first and did a few bunny hops... not bucks, but tucked tail maneuvers. After about a minute she settled right in and we drove all over. She is backing up on verbal queue, just needs to stop quicker on the "whoa" command, but we'll get there. Her left leg looked like it was doing better today. Not as much "catch" in it as before. Well see how it is tomorrow. I worked her for 30 minutes with rests in between. Sure does take a long time to build up muscle and fitness.

Then we ended with some Clinton Anderson desentitization games. At least I can say that I am getting a good workout so maybe I can shed a few of those winter pounds. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. How's she doing Tammy? I hope she's still improving! Have a great Sunday... the weather's finally dry for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete